Bible Study What is Romans 1:20 and other bible verses teaching us

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com
Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Acts 17:29
Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

John 14:28
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Hebrews 2:7
Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Thanks!These verses talk about God's nature:

• Creation shows God's power (Romans 1:20).
  • God isn't limited by idols (Acts 17:29).
  • The Father, Son (Jesus), and Holy Spirit are God (John 14:28 & Colossians 2:9).
  • Jesus is fully God but humbled himself as human (Hebrews 2:7).

Last edited by a moderator:

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: