Church Why do we blame others for our sin Gen 3:12

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

NO EXCUSE GOOD ENOUGH​

"The man said, the woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree and I did eat." ( Gen 3:12).

Sin makes a person blame others for his own mistakes. Adam here blames the woman for his sin. Every soul is responsible for his own sin. Adam might have received the fruit from the hands of the women in order to please her and show her his love for her but now instead of showing love he is only showing hatred by blaming her for his Sin.

Adam also blames God. THE WOMEN WHOM THOU GAVEST. In effect he was saying got it is your mistake, if you hadn't given me this woman I wouldn't have sinned.

And when God gives the woman a chance to repent she blames the serpent
true The Serpent deceived her into eating the fruit, but why did she give it to her husband. The Serpent didn't tell her to give it to him, did it?

Sin always finds some excuse, but remember child of God whatever your excuse it will not hold good in the presence of God. You cannot Put The Blame for your wrong doings on someone else and get away with it. Be sure your sin will find you out. "The soul that sinneth, it shall die."

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: