• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
for Programming related post

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Capers Jones, an American expert in software engineering techniques, is that person. He looked at 12,000 software programs and found two unexpected things:

Each month, programmers write between 325 and 575 lines of code that are delivered to the client.
That figure is unaffected by the programming language selection.

What does that look like in the actual world? Assume Alice and Bob are both assigned to create a very basic web application that shows how many widgets are available at a warehouse. All you need to do is show the user the number on a web page; it's already saved in a database. Bob selects a high-level language, while Alice choose a low-level one.

Alice's progress report after a month of work:​

Everything went smoothly. I wrote roughly 500 lines of low-level code and tested it. The code establishes a database connection. I may be able to submit a query to the database by the end of next month. I'm spending the third month reading the database's results. I'll develop the code to show the outcome on the web page in the upcoming months. Will be finished in no more than six months!

The user should see the number in 0.01 seconds when my code is finished because I'm using an efficient low-level language!

A month into the project, Bob's status report:​

Everything went smoothly. I wrote roughly 500 lines of high-level code and tested it. Within a second, my code shows the user the number. The project is finished.
Do you believe Alice or Bob will be hired for the upcoming project?

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: