Web Design Wix vs. Word Press: Which is Good?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Web Design related thread

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Wix was recommended to me by a friend.

It's a terrific place to start when building a website, he says.

I have, however, seen some articles online that claim it's not that good and that issues with flexibility and editing, redesigning, etc.

Become challenging later on and might result in a lot of unanticipated expenses. I've also heard that WordPress could be a preferable choice.

Please take note that I am an absolute beginner, but I want to get my website up and running before hiring a developer to make even more improvements.high-level summary of the online application. The main function of my website will be a business search engine.

The final user chooses:​

1. Country (dropdown option on the main page)

2 Category (drop-down menu on the main page)

3 Company Listing (the first drill-down page that appears after choosing above)
4 Complete company details (second drill-down page that appears when the user clicks on a company from the list)

2. Question​

1. Which would be a better choice to implement such a design: WordPress or Wix?

2. Could a developer easily add or modify code in the future to add or change features?

I'd welcome any advice.

Regards,

Wix was recommended to me by a friend.

It's a terrific place to start when building a website, he says.

I have, however, seen some articles online that claim it's not that good and that issues with flexibility and editing, redesigning, etc.

Become challenging later on and might result in a lot of unanticipated expenses. I've also heard that WordPress could be a preferable choice.

Please take note that I am an absolute beginner, but I want to get my website up and running before hiring a developer to make even more improvements.high-level summary of the online application. The main function of my website will be a business search engine.

The final user chooses:​

1. Country (dropdown option on the main page)

2 Category (drop-down menu on the main page)

3 Company Listing (the first drill-down page that appears after choosing above)
4 Complete company details (second drill-down page that appears when the user clicks on a company from the list)

2. Question​

1. Which would be a better choice to implement such a design: WordPress or Wix?

2. Could a developer easily add or modify code in the future to add or change features?

I'd welcome any advice.

Regards,
Yes, WordPress is good, as it is easy to use for everyone and it is too easy for SEO executives to manage sites, but Webflow and Wix are hard to manage but for ui/ux design wix and Webflow are the best choices.

Last edited by a moderator:

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends:
Join BSF Community Channel for our giveaways.

Join and wait for update...